Anyone still in this group?!

Options
I'm not finding any recent posts in this group, anyone around? I was going to leave the group but it keeps giving me a message that I'm "not allowed to leave the group." Sounds kinda creepy to me!

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    This group is very busy. Loads of new posts everyday. There must be something wrong with your settings..
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    MissDeb_01 wrote: »
    I'm not finding any recent posts in this group, anyone around? I was going to leave the group but it keeps giving me a message that I'm "not allowed to leave the group." Sounds kinda creepy to me!

Odd. It's a pretty active group. I hope you get it straightened out.
  • reblazed
    reblazed Posts: 255 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Now that you're here you won't want to leave. I've only been here a few weeks but there's lots of people with lots of knowledge. Welcome.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I think you may have mistaken us for a different group, or you're experiencing some technical difficulties. Welcome though!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    This group is so busy I have a hard time keeping up..it could take over my full-time job. And..it wouldn't let you leave the group? Something wrong there...I've never seen that before!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,967 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking your MFP version is being stupid. On my phone app, the Community functionality has been off and on bizarre for the past couple days.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I wonder if someone should message her. She may not even be getting notifications that her post has replies.
    @MissDeb_01 are you seeing the replies posted?