Day 1 - Check in!!

Options
k4tie82
k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
It's Jan 12th!! Today is the first day of the challenge that YOU have set for yourself. The first step to getting anywhere is deciding you're not willing to stay where you are... Let's make sure you get a GREAT start to this challenge! If you can get through the first few days and get a routine set... it will help carry you through the rest of the challenge. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you all check in at the end of today and let me know how things went! Accountability is HUGE, and we are all here to encourage each other! If you haven't weighed in today, I encourage you to do so or take measurements! When you have little victories throughout the month.. PLEASE share them! It will help encourage everyone else!

If you all have any questions feel free to message me. I'm a busy mom but I will make time to get back to each of you!

Replies

• shelleesjourney154
    shelleesjourney154 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My check in for today :)
    1. below calorie limit - yes
    2. Journal food - yes
    3. 3 serving veggies- yes
    4. 2 servings fruit- had 3
    5. less than 200 calories in sweets - no :( had 95 cal. over
    6. 64oz water- yes

I didn't get to weigh in Monday because my scale kept saying different weights :( I told hubby to throw it out, it's too emotional for me to have an inaccurate scale. Bought a new one today and will weigh in tomorrow morning.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Nancy (feel free to FR me for support!)

Goals for today (and this week);

1) Drink lotsa fluids -water & tea DONE!
    2) one hour of cardio per day -elliptical DONE!
    3) stay under 1300 cals - DONE!
    4) check in with challenge groups. DONE!
    5) keep macros in check--stay in the green --close to DONE!
    6) pre-log my week as much as I can. DONE!
    7) Try new strength training exercises daily. DONE!

I weigh in on Fridays...so I'll post loss, gain or plateau then....hoping to get off this plateau!!!

Thanks!! Good luck!
  • bristy_c
    bristy_c Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Didn't do so hot with the calorie limit but 30 mins of movement -done
    Logging all food intake -done
    Weight: January 12- 190 lbs
  • herinderkaurbrar
    herinderkaurbrar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello all, 30 minutes yoga done.

Didn't stay under the calorie limit though :(
  • AngelaAngiePena
    AngelaAngiePena Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was able to do an hour of yoga and I had veggies with all my meals. My goal has been to eat more veggies so that is what I will focus on. I'm also trying to improve my strength. I will weigh in on saturday.