Hi

Options
Hello, i have just started ww sp yesterday. Also logging cals on mfp too.

Replies

• carmy7850
    carmy7850 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am doing both also

• jeanabelle28
    jeanabelle28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started ww today and I'm logging in on mfp. I am looking for friends!!
  • momamia3
    momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello... I am no week 2 ww... still logging mfp.....I love the points.... easy to plan... but I keep track of calories....its easy to go over calories if not carful of choices ...
  • GammaKJ
    GammaKJ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So you are all double logging?
  • ShadowsMouse
    ShadowsMouse Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Double logging seems to be the best way to go because the WW stuff doesn't give the same nutritional information as MFP (which is far more important than just counting points). I've had days - like today! - where I have actually consumed all of my daily WW points but looking at it on MFP, I've only had 542 calories and am FAR short of protein for the day, I've only had 13 of 87 recommended protein. I will be going over points today just to make up that difference, because being that low on calories and protein is not healthy.
  • lkwells3
    lkwells3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was using MFP, but wasn't committed enough. I joined WW September 1, 2015 and lost 10 pounds (which is great progress for me), but got frustrated with the web tools/tracker, stalled and started adding back the weight. I need the WW meetings for support, but am now using MFP to track calories, nutrients and exercise. It's just been a week, but already seeing an improvement.
  • momamia3
    momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Still logging on mfp...I usally stay under calories...and with in points...micros are fairly even.. I weigh in Thurs. ....I am total 5lbs down so far hope to add to it tomorrow ...... :)
  • BIRT1956
    BIRT1956 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I just started WW May 3. I am liking it a lot. I started tracking with the
    points but I want to try the Simply Filling after reading up on it. Is anyone doing the Simply Filling? I have also been logging on both MFP and WW. Mostly to check my calorie count. I hope to eventually not do both.