January 13th Weigh-In: How did you do?

Options
MaggieLoo79
MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
I'm back to my pre-Christmas weight. At least that's something!!!

Replies

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to weigh in tomorrow instead of today. Hoping it will be good.
  • Menix8
    Menix8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm up a pound, but I'm betting it's because of Shark Week. I always try to drink more water around this time to counteract the water retention, but I'm not sure how well that actually works, ha.
  • lesliewynn14
    lesliewynn14 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.6 more this week.
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm finally down this week, too. If I keep losing 1lb per week I can still reach my goal, but somehow I think it is not going to happen. And that's ok, as long as I'm losing something I'm happy.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Missed yesterday with a horrible headache, but weighed in today...not impressive, not terrible...the scale is at least moving in the right direction...I managed to get in some yoga yesterday afternoon and I'm back to my workouts today, so things are moving right along!!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Lost a lb still not down to my weight before hitting rock bottom with my blood pressure and having to consume large quantities of sodium. But I'm getting there.
  • Menix8
    Menix8 Posts: 210 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    lalajka wrote: »
    Great job! I'm finally down this week, too. If I keep losing 1lb per week I can still reach my goal, but somehow I think it is not going to happen. And that's ok, as long as I'm losing something I'm happy.

Yeah, that's how I feel. I figured 15 lbs by Valentine's Day was a little out of realistic reach for me personally, but I'll be pretty ecstatic if I lose 10 by then. :smile:
  • wreath7
    wreath7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i hope it's okay to jump into this late. i won't get there in a month but i'd like to see what i can do...