Weight Loss Buddy!!

Options
Hey everyone!! I am looking for someone to reinvigorate my weight loss journey with. I started my journey at the beginning of 2015 at 372 lbs. Currently sitting at 217 lbs. I have lost quite a bit of weight but I'm still not where I want to be. My motivation has dwindled and I'm looking for someone to keep accountable to. Has to be someone who is 100 percent committed to this journey and actually talks!! lol. I don't want another silent bob just taking up space in my friends list.

Replies

• Bikerchickmomma
    Bikerchickmomma Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi Passion, I share your "speechless" sentiments. I am usually the one who tries to initiate the chatter. My (brief) history is I had major back surgery a year ago. Through recovery and allowing my body time to heal, I gained weight. Now I am struggling to lose it. I commend you and congratulate you on your phenomenal achievement of all the weight you have lost so far. I would love to be a cheerleader to help motivate you to your goal weight and share the trials of the struggle. If I fit your criteria, you can make me your "friend". Promise to be "present!"