Bottled natural Magnesium water "MG+ mivela" now available

Options
Our cheapo grocery always has cool food products I'd never discover any other way…got 3 16 oz. for $1. of this Mg water. Bottled at source, Imported from Serbia, go figure. water from half the world away.

This seems to be naturally occurring Mg in water..one liter is 343 mg of MG a day is the RDA. It tastes great, I may buy a case just because this would be the easies way to get it, outside of the pricey liquid Mg I already pay for.

http://www.mgmivela.com/us/

EXCERPTED:
Magnesium is one of the most important intracellular minerals. Over 300 vital cell reactions are directly dependent on the presence and quantity of this mineral.

Mg Mivela is characterized by high level of soluble magnesium. Namely, Mg Mivela contains 343 mg of magnesium per liter. Comparative analyses have shown that Mg Mivela contains adequate ratios and quantities of elements such as magnesium, calcium and sodium. The high level of Mg ++ classifies it as the type of water that is recommended for daily use. Based on the beneficial effects that magnesium has on the human body, Mg Mivela, mineral water may be classified among waters with additional benefits that improve health.

This rapid absorption by the digestive tract ensures a constant presence of magnesium in the body without oscillations typical for the intake of magnesium in a different form. The osmolality of Mg Mivela mineral water is very close to the osmolality of body fluids, which is another of the unique, advantageous properties of this water. There are no limiting factors, like age and heath conditions, for the intake of Mg Mivela. Everyone can drink Mg Mivela and expect only the beneficial effects of magnesium as well as its pleasant and refreshing taste.
+++++++++
prolly sells for a fortune in the HFS..shows as $6.49 p/liter online store