1/14/16 <3

Options
BanannaNut
BanannaNut Posts: 25 Member
Hi everyone! Challenge starts today! So excited and motivated by everyone who joined the group!

Something I love today is seeing how many women have come together to support each other and practice positivity, the world needs more of that! Congratulations on being awesome!!!

Don't forget to log your meals, and try and sneak in a workout, even a brisk 20 minute walk counts!

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,080 Member
    Options
    An accomplishment about myself, I've learned to love running! It starts my day off with a bang , put on headphones and just let my little legs, fly, <3;):)
  • BanannaNut
    BanannaNut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    An accomplishment about myself, I've learned to love running! It starts my day off with a bang , put on headphones and just let my little legs, fly, <3;):)

Love this! Trying to get there myself with running, I have little legs too :)
  • snugglers562000
    snugglers562000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    BanannaNut wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Challenge starts today! So excited and motivated by everyone who joined the group!

Something I love today is seeing how many women have come together to support each other and practice positivity, the world needs more of that! Congratulations on being awesome!!!

Don't forget to log your meals, and try and sneak in a workout, even a brisk 20 minute walk counts!

My name is Patrice and i want to be healthier for the new year. I'm happy I've found this group. I need the support and motivation. I love seeing my shape take form.