Options
macchiatto
macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
If so what guidelines did you follow?

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Just bumping. I think it got lost during a busy time of new posts.
    I have not been really doing any exercise. Just off and on, very short lived, inconsistent stuff :neutral: But, my scale reflects an increase in muscle of about 1-2% since I bought it in August.
    I am not personally familiar with it but this https://www.reddit.com/r/ketogains would probably be a good place to look too.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @Sunny_Bunny_ !
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I guess recomp is the term that I would apply for What i do. Bulking and losing again doesn't appeal to me so I just try to gain muscle without weight gain. I've done it while on a higher low carb diet in the past and it worked great. I am still too new to lifting in ketosis to know if it is working well yet.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    I guess recomp is the term that I would apply for What i do. Bulking and losing again doesn't appeal to me so I just try to gain muscle without weight gain. I've done it while on a higher low carb diet in the past and it worked great. I am still too new to lifting in ketosis to know if it is working well yet.

You are ahead of me. I expect to be transitioning this year from pure mussion to burn fat onto more ficus on muscle building. Thanks @Sunny_Bunny_ for the ketogains link, looks useful!