C10K, W2, D3

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
Good morning, Woggers!

Happy FRIDAY to all!

Today is the final day of Week 2! If you are still with us -- GREAT JOB! Enjoy today's workout because Week 3 starts to get a little more rigorous. If you are not ready for Week 3 next week, please repeat Week 2 until you feel you've "got it." Remember, there is no shame in perfecting a previous workout!

W2, D3
5 minute warm up walk (stretch out those hamstrings!)
  • Jog 1.5 minutes
  • Walk 2 minutes
  • Repeat 6 times
5-minute cool down (remember to stretch)

Enjoy YOUR day!

Dee :)

Replies

• d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    10K app W2D3 complete... and the treadmill did remember my previously saved W2D2 program! LIFE IS GOOD! Ooh-Rah!

One side note; I still ran with the app even though the treadmill had all the speed changes in memory. I "synced" the two by starting the treadmill first and then starting the app at 30 seconds on the treadmill. Unfortunately the treadmill's clock run a little faster than the app clock, so near the end of the run, the treadmill would increase the speed eight seconds before the app cue to "start running". Very disconcerting when your head is distracted from all this healthy exercise [ugh] by binge watching NetFlix.

W3D1 I'll have to manually enter the speed changes again into the treadmill, so will start the 10K app at 26 seconds on the treadmill so its speed changes, when I recall the program, will be 4 seconds late early in the run, dead-on mid-run, and only 4 seconds early by the end of the run.

(Not sure what I'll do once we start hitting the 10K portion of the app and workouts start stretching into a full hour.
    [sigh]
    Well, 'sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof' or something like that.)

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
    Colin Powell

(Sometimes I wish I didn't have so many opportunities to learn.)
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    W2 D3 Completed. Kinda bummed out today though. My DvD player is trashed so I can't do my PiYo workout. This will be the first workout I've missed in like 32 days.
  • d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    W2 D3 Completed. Kinda bummed out today though. My DvD player is trashed so I can't do my PiYo workout. This will be the first workout I've missed in like 32 days.

I felt the same way when my treadmill went nuts right after my first W1D1 10K workout. Don't let it get to you. Buy (beg, borrow, or steal rent) another player and keep the momentum going!

Say it with me... ooh-rah.
    What was that?... Ooh-Rah.
    I can't HEAR you... OOH-RAH!!
    GO! GO! GO!

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson