This is exciting

Options
I have wanted to do this challenge for awhile. I started once and made it about ten days and lost motivation because I was doing it all alone. I think all of us doing this as a group we can finish the entire month. I have had a few friends who have done the whole 30 days and Wow what a difference. It shaped and lifted their butt , toned and shrunk their thighs and GOT RID OF CELLULITE. If you have any other friends who would like to join feel free to add them. The more the better! Lets get our butts in shape. Literally LOL

Replies

• jazzygurl81
    jazzygurl81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite. I NEED to do this!
  • WeeRaker
    WeeRaker Posts: 3
    Options
    Im defo up for this!! :)
  • Suzyness
    Suzyness Posts: 1
    Options
    Fun! I'm up for the challenge... until my quads give out, that is! ;-)
  • Kel28d
    Kel28d Posts: 1
    Options
    Let's do this!!!! I;m pumped.. Must lose weight before my 40th!!!!
  • SweetMary16
    Options
    This does sounds super exciting! my thighs are definitely my main problem area, but with this challenge I hope to blast that problem away, Good luck to us all! :)
  • sammanthahulkoff
    sammanthahulkoff Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    im up for it i've only got through 15 days the first time i tried this challenge
  • vanessadsilva
    Options
    are there any good videos to follow for squats. ? i have been doing it for two weeks now and my bums have toned up n become a bit smaller but the problem is my thighs.. they are bulging out now..n im in for the challenge.. 3 months until by 24th Birthday
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi....I'm excited to do this! My husband is going to do it with me too! So how does this work? Do we just follow the calander?
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I was recently part of a squat challenge group and got to day 26 but had to stop as I had an operation and couldn't finish the challenge, which I was gutted about. So yeah, I'm in. Barr illness/unexpected operations I'll finish this one.

Thanks for starting this group :happy:
  • jaclynnnacolee
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! Me and my hubby is going to do the squat challenge together at home (: I am super excited.
  • BethVader
    BethVader Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in :D
  • NBBorg
    NBBorg Posts: 38
    Options
    Yeah! Let's do it! I'll double the amount of Squats everyday. The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I want to try this....one question...do you use dumbbell weights while doing the squats?
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I was planning on doing this anyways. Might as well join a group to help stay motivated!
  • ferocityturbine
    ferocityturbine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've just started doing squats the past week anyway, I'm up to 30, past the initial soreness and ready for my first official challenge!
  • Chubby_never_again
    Options
    I'm really excited!! It's been a while since I've been wanting to do the challenge!
  • Finenessa
    Finenessa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can count me in.
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I want to try this....one question...do you use dumbbell weights while doing the squats?

I'm planning on using hand weights but only light ones, my arms are so weak.
  • JenySoBlessed
    JenySoBlessed Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm excited about doing this. I'd like to think I'll be able to do all 30 days, but I didn't even finish the push-up challenge. Perhaps with some accountability (which I need a lot of) I'll be able to make this happen.
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I am so excited I had a Squat Ap on my phone it was not challenging enough I'm glad I saw this! I'm in