How are you doing?

Options
AnJulNZ
AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
I don't know about anybody else, but this workout schedule is HARD WORK!

I can't believe it's the end of the month and I'm only halfway through the thing. Admittedly I've had a lot of days off sick/busy/etc...which is not helping me reach my goals any time soon.

To those of you who are still going - well done and keep up the good work.

For me - this is going to be the 60 day slim down :laugh:

Replies

• thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I also have found this challenging and am not as far as I hoped - but really enjoying the workouts and seeing my progress as I get stronger and fitter. I decided to take measurements today as I am flying out this afternoon for a 5 week holiday with family in Australia and nz. I have packed my weights and got my videos to keep going while I'm away (I know - I can't believe it either) and I'm planning on doing a 2nd 30 days when I'm finished. But I have decided to take my measurements now as it will be difficult while I'm away, and then I will do them again when I come back. I've done 18 days so far so just over half way through.

Measurements:

Weight - 70 - 66.5 (- 0.5kg)
    Waist - 80.5 - 76.5 (- 4cm)
    Bust - 92 - 92 (no change)
    Hips - 97 - 94.5 (- 2.5cm)
    Arms - 31 - 28.5 (- 1.5cm)
    Thighs - 61.5 - 66.5 (- 6cm)

So assuming I lost the same amount on each leg and arm I have lost a total of 22 cm (8.5 inches) off my body. So the lack of kg lost is made up by the cm lost as I am definitely toning up and changing body shape!
  • anna_louise90
    anna_louise90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ooh have a fab holiday! And those are great changes in measurements :smile:

I have managed to do the workouts, but its more out of guilt, I had a 3 day binge that finished the day before yesterday, so its the only thing that has stopped me feeling terrible. I'm on day 18 (I think, I know NMTZ is scheduled for today) but I haven't made any progression in weightloss/measurements due to crappy eating. I think I will probably be repeating this workout as it is very good, so challenging - in yesterdays two lots of shred I actually felt like I wanted to cry, and that I was a contestant on Biggest Loser when Jillian shouted "I want you to feel like you are going to die!"

My plan is to repeat this with 6 week 6 pack mixed in (maybe replace shred in weeks 1 & 2, haven't really thought about it) because I'm sure it does get results, but you need to commit.