Back at it

Options
JTanker66
JTanker66 Posts: 19 Member
Started Insanity again this morning. I started a few months ago but slowly lost focus and quit doing it. I can't do that again this time. I need to make changes in my lifestyle!

Replies

• RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I've stopped doing it too because I work 36 miles away from home & by the time I get home, it's late and all I want is to rest. Of course, once or twice a week, I go hike with my boyfriend after work (he drags me lol). I just wish I could do it every day. Problem is, he can't hike with me all the time & you aren't supposed to hike alone. Friends won't come with either.
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I took a break for about a month after finishing month 1 (it was Christmas, lots of travelling). Now I'm back on it - it's hard but I find I've you get over first week and it becomes a habit, you can stick to it!
  • JTanker66
    JTanker66 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @RedBullLiz I do my workout in the morning. I have never been a person to workout in the evening. When I'm done with work the last thing I want to do is workout.

@pandabear_ I know what you mean. I'm sticking with it. I am keeping myself on schedule regardless of work or the weekend. My routine is my routine.