C10K, W3, D1

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
Good afternoon, Woggers!

I am so sorry for posting W3, D1 today -- I started a new job today, and I am thoroughly overwhelmed.

Today, we begin Week 3. This is where the rubber starts meeting the road, with 3-minute jog increments. Remember to breathe while jogging (you should be able to hold a conversation, or you are working too hard), and you should be able to get this workout under your belt.

W3, D
5 minute walking warmup (remember to stretch those legs first)
  • Jog 1.5 minutes
  • Walk 3 minutes
  • Repeat 6 times
5 minute cool-down (remember to stretch those legs after the workout)

Have a great day! I hope to circle back here before Wednesday a.m., in the event that anyone has comments/questions/concerns.

Dee :)

Replies

• determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm really liking this C10k app. W3D1 finished :smile: and I went to Goodwill Saturday and found a dvd player for 3 dollars, so I'm back on track with my Piyo. yay!
  • d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    10K app W3D1 complete. Upped sprints at end of main workout to four sets of 1 min @ 7 mph, 2 min @ 3.5 mph... and muffed the program save at the end of the workout. [grrrrr] Will have to manually change speeds again on Tues.
  • d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    Forgot to include my quote for this workout. (See what you started Dee? :p )

"One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity."

Albert Schweitzer