Day 6 - 19 Jan

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Mornin' everyone. Started the day with toast and pinda kaas (aka peanut butter) this morning. First time having PB since starting MFP on 1 Nov. Thought I needed some additional fuel for what is going to be a relatively physical day, lol.

Replies

• TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good morning folks!!
    Had a late night last night - hubby took me to emerg for my leg - he was worried about blood clot. So I'm exhausted. Thankful for his concern but happy for him to be home too.

Cold oats and an orange with a much needed coffee =)
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Yikes - TaraTall - glad you are ok!! End of day here. Long day. Too much exercise and not enough food. Granola with soy milk and then off to bed for me.
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I love that I am finally feeling it is a "habit" to track all my food and get some type of physical activity daily. Been on mfp since March 23, 2015.
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Another cold day here in uk. I'm still not over this cold but on the plus side it's slowing down the appetite. Had a quick dinner of vegetable curry and rice after picking up daughter from gymnastics. Will be off too be bed very soon. Am going to try and get in some activity tomorrow. Nite.
  • sosopa
    sosopa Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! It's been a great day for me! I did a lot of exercise and I feel so healthy and fresh! It's been a long time since I felt this way!

Hope you feel great too! Kisses!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    End of the day for me too. Today I kept to my calories limit and drank much water and mint tea and only some coffee. I am enjoying the cold and looking forward to feeling fresh like @sosopa I need to plan some physical exercise everyday like @NewOR2015. How do you all manage to fit it in to your day?
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    hope you're OK @TaraTall. Today was good for me. Found it easy to lay off the calories. It would be good to get a little more exercise than dog walks. I guess like @helensingssongs says I need to actually plan it in the day!
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    @helensingssongs My kids are grown, I'm retired, and I only do tutoring part-time. Not having the time is not a good excuse for me...but I sometimes blame the weather. :)
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Started a new Bellydance class today! Love having something my daughters and I can go do together.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,929 Member
    Options
    After last night, I couldn't stop eating popcorn, ugh but I was able to get a couple jogs in this morning!!!!! Other than that was a nice relaxing day with my husband!
  • amymorrison11
    amymorrison11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Stayed inside but kept active and under my calorie goal.
  • Pmckinzie
    Pmckinzie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Work to 4:30 then to one daughters drama practice drop off, then other daughter to softball, home by 9pm. No workout tonight, but did log, get my water, and had a nice conversation with oldest daughter. I love it when they are stuck in a car with me, they actually talk.

Quote. Do or do not do, there is no try.....Yoda
  • seattlenv
    seattlenv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Pmckinzie, "Do or do not do, there is no try."

So true! Yoda tells it how it is..

Another of his to live by: “You will find only what you bring in.”

(I try not to think of this as alluding to Crawford's Bourbon Cream Biscuits but methinks it works with those, as well.. sadly.)
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    NewOR2015 wrote: »
    @helensingssongs My kids are grown, I'm retired, and I only do tutoring part-time. Not having the time is not a good excuse for me...but I sometimes blame the weather. :)

I blame the weather a lot too. And the wrong shoes lol