June 29th

Options
ktrn0312
ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
Staying on course, I am trailing behind & just completed Max interval Circuit.
Tomorrow, I will do Cardio Balance & Max Recovery.

I am so thrilled next week is our last week. I have to be honest I really need a break. I will do some light workouts for about a week after completion before doing Turbofire.

Replies

• fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to repeat last week. I had a race today so no workout.
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Did Core Cardio and balance, i really like that work out. Glad it's a rest day tomorrow as temps are supposed to hit 90. They'll be that all week though, so not looking forward to this last week of working out because of that! I'm ready for Insanity to be over too, I'm taking a week rest after and then going to start Rockin Body.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I slacked off today and will be away tomorrow. Back on track on Monday.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Hi group. I was forced to take 2 rest days in row. Travel, meetings with people and drinks in the evening. But I did dance for a couple of hours.

Today I am feeling slightly dizzy. If it goes away, I'll do saturday's workout today. If not, I will wait till Monday. I hate to be one day behind you so I will do my best to catch up. However, if it doesn't happen I will not despair as I am confident now that I will finish the program, and if it takes 1 or 2 more days than planned, it's totally ok. I see that some of you had no possibility to do their workouts on time, as well - good to know I'm not alone.

Hugs to everyone!