Day 7 20 Jan

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Brrr. Chilly in Lux this morning. I want to make like a bear and hibernate but gotta head out for my walk to work.
Happy Hump Day everyone!

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,921 Member
    Options
    Plans for tomorrow, are going to an Aqua Fit class than doing a run. Afterwards it shouldn't rain so maybe send a day with my husband at the park with a lunch a nice walk. Happy Hump Day, :):D:)
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I love that each morning starts with both my mind and my body waking up. I know longer start the day sluggishly. I am thankful that the weather has not been gloomy lately.
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ok. So today had all good intentions. Had the hubby get the multi gym out of shed and bring it inside. It's all set up and I did 20 mins. It's been a while but I will build up from that. Then thought as my appetite is coming back I would have a hearty dinner. Shepherds pie. It's taken me over my daily cals by 32. I'm quite annoyed as it's the first time since I started this journey 3 wks ago. I must add that I don't eat back my exercise calories though. Going to complete today early so not tempted to snack later...
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Good intentions, it all starts there! Went to a restau with colleagues today and actually stuck to my good intentions.... did NOT have any sort of burger but had a caeser salad and a diet ginger beer. The ginger beer was actually better than the salad, lol. Good day though - resisted temptation and walked to work. Small steps.
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    @KareninLux good job those baby steps bring us closer to our goal!

I am doing good this week, my official weigh in is Saturday, so we will see. :-)
  • amymorrison11
    amymorrison11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Up ands at it early today got my exercise in already and feel energized. Gonna talk a the dogs on a walk later.. great day
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Still no exercise other than the dog walks but kept to calorie goal.
  • SSmithConlan08
    SSmithConlan08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We got to the Y late today, so I only had 40 minutes to get my workout in... So I picked up the pace and still did 6 miles on the bike and 2 on the elliptical. Huge for me!
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I love my sense of humour.
  • tiffanygreenholz
    tiffanygreenholz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm late posting I'm new to this app and still figuring it out. I'm grateful to be part of this Valentine's challenge and think caring for ourselves by pursuing healthier lives is the best kind of self-love
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I finally managed a small lunchtime walk and I was so grateful for the sunshine Tiffany is spot on
  • bussyfeso
    bussyfeso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I got my food scale yesterday. That should with better accountability.