January 20th Weigh In: How did you do?

Options
MaggieLoo79
MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
I hit a new low weight!!! Woohoo!!! I'm really excited about it. I'm also kind of disappointed because we leave on our cruise in 2 weeks and I had hoped to be another 5 pounds thinner by then. I doubt it's going to happen. Still, even with all the bad days, I'm still losing and that's all that really matters. I'm very pleased with my progress!!!

Replies

• Menix8
    Menix8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great job @MaggieLoo79! That's fantastic. :smiley:

I am up this week. Again. That's two weeks in a row, which is annoying on a good day and positively infuriating on a bad day. To be fair, my tracking was not 100% this past week, but my exercise was.

I've been tracking my progress/calories/macros on a separate spreadsheet, and it's disappointing how little weight I've dropped in the past 11 weeks. Suffice it to say it's a number that's quite a bit smaller than 11 lbs. Trying to stay positive.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I have a cold and my weight spiked up as soon as I started taking my herbal cold remedies, however, I'm hoping that's just water and will go back down as soon as the cold is gone!!! Missed most of my workouts for 2 days, got in a good one yesterday and hoping since it's a weekend coming up and I can get more rest that I will be able to get both workouts in and sleep off the virus...snow is coming too...yay!!! Of course I'm prepped for rice krispy treats and no-bake cookies, but with any luck I can be moderate with those!
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    @MaggieLoo79 that's amazing news! well done!

I have a virus too and have been more or less resting these last couple of days. It sucks not to be able to stay on track with my exercise plan. I hope I can get back into it today. I still lost 0.5 lb so I'm happy!
  • lesliewynn14
    lesliewynn14 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I lost .8 pounds this week. I've lost 4.8 for this challenge so far. I was hoping to be further along towards the goal of 15 pounds by this time.