You can do it!

Options
suegreg77
suegreg77 Posts: 14 Member
Today was one of "those days"... cold weather, crap day at work, period cramps, wanting chocolate and feeling sorry for myself. When you live alone self motivation can be hard to come by on days like this, but I forced myself into my gym gear the minute I got home from work and launched myself into Level 2. Twenty five mins later and I was a sweaty mess, but with a huge sense of satisfaction. It would have been the easiest thing in the world to have come home, crashed out on the sofa and opened the junk food, but I'm so glad I didn't. If you're having one of those days too, don't give up, push through it and I guarantee you will feel better afterwards. Keep going everyone, we can get through this together x

Replies

• mrsghosh
    mrsghosh Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    suegreg77 wrote: »
    Today was one of "those days"... cold weather, crap day at work, period cramps, wanting chocolate and feeling sorry for myself. When you live alone self motivation can be hard to come by on days like this, but I forced myself into my gym gear the minute I got home from work and launched myself into Level 2. Twenty five mins later and I was a sweaty mess, but with a huge sense of satisfaction. It would have been the easiest thing in the world to have come home, crashed out on the sofa and opened the junk food, but I'm so glad I didn't. If you're having one of those days too, don't give up, push through it and I guarantee you will feel better afterwards. Keep going everyone, we can get through this together x

Thanks for sharing your emotion. It's an everyday struggle to get it done. It's mind over matter every single time.

• erat22
    erat22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    suegreg77 wrote: »

I had one of those days yesterday. I was shattered...but i put my daughter to bed , got my trainers on and kicked butt. Felt so much more awake afterwards, and slept so much better of late .