Day 8 21 Jan

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Good morning y'all. (Lived in Virginia for a while and still love that expression!)
Thursday today! That means almost Friday! Gotta stick to my calories deficit till Pizza tomorrow night!

Replies

• KareninLux
    Options
    (Just realized I capitalized the word Pizza - the German language is starting to rub off on me here in Lux, lol.)
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Pizza deserves capitalisation! I too am working towards a Friday meal. And I will be having desert!
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. I am thankful that I don't like pizza. :smile: Otherwise, I would probably have much more weight to lose.
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Today's gratitude:
    37 years ago today, I was walking a friend home in the rare heavy southern New Mexico snow. The house down the street had been empty for a while - but this time there was a 'new' boy up on the roof, shoveling. Jenny and I stopped for a while to watch him, then continued on our way...
    To this day, I still like to watch that guy shovel snow - though now our dog likes to help him.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,930 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful that unlike when I first started MFP after having a bad nutrition day, yesterday was outstanding!!!!!
  • KareninLux
    Options
    Wrapping up my day soon. Grateful for my husband driving me twice a week to my physiotherapy appointment which is doing wonders for my back!
  • runnermamaof4kiddos
    runnermamaof4kiddos Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thankful today that I'm more than half way through the eating hours of my day and all I've had is veggies! This is a huge feat after eating terrible over the weekend and again yesterday.

It's a new day!

Oh I bet you'd love pizza if you lived in Chicago ;)@NewOR2015
    Maybe I need to move!!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Today I managed to get off my butt and go for a very small walk at lunchtime. And I am grateful to an ex work colleague bringing in a baby for me to cuddle. a good day all round.
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Quite a yummy day today...
    Moroccan chicken and cous cous for lunch and then home made Fajitas.... Our family favourite. Stuffed with yellow pepper and onion.
    I need to up my intake of water as it has dropped off this week for some reason. That can be next weeks mini challenge. Lol.
  • tiffanygreenholz
    tiffanygreenholz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm so grateful for the support of my husband. He'll work all day and come home and watch the kids so I can take a 90 minute yoga class to meet my goals. He's encouraging and caring and with 5 kids I don't know how I'd find the time to make these changes without his help. It's my wish that all of you are blessed with the support of family, friends, community on your journey!
  • bussyfeso
    bussyfeso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Today's gratitude:
    37 years ago today, I was walking a friend home in the rare heavy southern New Mexico snow. The house down the street had been empty for a while - but this time there was a 'new' boy up on the roof, shoveling. Jenny and I stopped for a while to watch him, then continued on our way...
    To this day, I still like to watch that guy shovel snow - though now our dog likes to help him.

Amazing.
  • amymorrison11
    amymorrison11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great day just over my calorie but I worked hard today. Grateful I can move.