Round 2

Options
three days into round two, not having cravings, looking forward to workouts....miss when I can't do them. I lost 7 pounds in the first round, and inches...I'm not sure how many, because I didn't measure the first time (because honestly I didn't think I'd stick with it). I did measure this time...looking forward to the result

Replies

• aobanion8628
    aobanion8628 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I start round 2 on Monday! This program is legit. I'm hoping to use the containers a little more successfully this time around since I am currently eating mostly clean but only paying attention to the calories! Good luck!
  • may2490
    may2490 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just started another round as well. It's interesting to me how the containers and calorie counts in mfp don't add up, but I don't worry about it too much. I just keep going. What brackets are you guys doing? What are your goals?
  • zippy3351
    zippy3351 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been on 21 day, but starting to believe keeping calorie count would be more useful for I am eating too many spoons! Do any of you combine the two programs?
  • lindsayp79
    lindsayp79 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am in the 1200-1499 calorie bracket. I usually fit right in the range. Let me know if you need any help. i could take a look at your food diary :)
  • timeforme2014
    timeforme2014 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started round 2 on monday. I love this fitness program I usually have a huge sweet tooth but l haven't craved a thing. I do think it's because of the shakeology it's like a treat everyday. I lost 11lbs my first round so excited to see what this rounds results will be.