Day 9 22 Jan

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Morning. Yes, it is morning. but it is FRIDAY morning! Yippee. Grateful for that. Won't skip my walk today.

Replies

• helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Today I am thankful to be free and safe and that I am going out to dinner. I don't expect to make heathy choices then but plan to in the preceding 14 hours. I don't eat out much any more - can you tell?
    Happy Friday
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    @helensingssongs enjoy your dinner out!

Today I am grateful for.....the internet especially Pininterest. I know kinda of shallow but since I workout at home, I like doing circuit training. I like it because I could do them while the little ones watch t.v. And I am always looking up different routines.

Well I hope everyone has an amazing day! :-)
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am thankful for all the posters on mfp who inspire and motivate me. I can slip into any of the pants in my closet now. No more trying on several each morning until I find one that fits comfortably. If anything, some are too baggy. Yay!
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have eaten healthy today but had to skip the the work out due to having my birth control replaced this morning and am in quite a bit of pain...
    Am very thankful for my family for making me lots of tea.
    Weigh day tomorrow for me.
  • SSmithConlan08
    SSmithConlan08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Phew! I've had a hard time checking in these last two days. Today's accomplishment was staying on track for five straight days with exercise and calories. We enjoyed some treats, destressed on the bikes and even got the laundry done! :)
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Today I got to watch my girls do their little dance routine at a home basketball game. Time flies so fast...and so do they I only got a couple shots of them before they took off for their popcorn treat :smile: jps08o8j7nus.jpg
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,928 Member
    Options
    Today I got to watch my girls do their little dance routine at a home basketball game. Time flies so fast...and so do they I only got a couple shots of them before they took off for their popcorn treat :smile: jps08o8j7nus.jpg

She is sooo sooo precious!!!!!!
    @helensingssongs enjoy your dinner out!

Today I am grateful for.....the internet especially Pininterest. I know kinda of shallow but since I workout at home, I like doing circuit training. I like it because I could do them while the little ones watch t.v. And I am always looking up different routines.

Well I hope everyone has an amazing day! :-)

I do the same thing sometime! I love Pinterest, they have outstanding workouts!

I'm thankful for going out for a walk even in the rain, :)
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I've been traveling, so I'm just going to have to catch up, quick. :0)

Today I'm grateful for modern communications technology: My guy was delayed coming home from Chicago, while I was needing to get on the road... So cool that we have smart phones we can use to exchange information almost instantaneously!