C10K, W3, D3

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
Hi, Everyone:

Dave pointed out that I was on the wrong week when posting for Week 3. He is correct. Here is the workout for Zen Labs C10K, W3, D3:

W3, D3

5 minute warm up walk

Jog 1.5 min
Walk 1.5 min
Jog 3 min
Walk 3 min
Jog 1.5 min
Walk 1.5 min
Jog 3 min
Walk 3 min

5 minute cool-down. YOU ARE DONE WITH WEEK 3

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!

Dee

Replies

• d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,048 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    10K app W3D3 complete (yesterday). Successfully saved the program, for all the good that's going to do. [breathe] Ooohhhmmm. OK, better now.

Thought I'd try something new. Here are plots from my FitBit Charge HR for this workout. Remember, I'm adding 12 minutes before my cool-down for the four sprints so this is a 40 minute workout rather than the 28 minutes called for.

gfk7asqxargx.jpg

So this 40 minute workout resulted in just under 5,000 steps and burned all most 450 calories according to my FitBit. My heart rate was in the peak zone for only 6 minutes with a upper heart rate of 153 bpm, in the cardio zone for 25 minutes, and in the lower fat burning zone for 4 minutes... leaving 5 minutes unaccounted for... either in the resting zone and not shown, or (my guess) the FitBit wasn't able to get a heart rate for several small increments of time that added up to 5 full minutes unaccounted for. On average my heart rate was 126 bpm, pretty much where I wanted it. FWIW

Not happy about losing 12.5% of my HR data during the workout. I'll try to remember to snug down the strap and wear it a little higher on my wrist as the manual suggests.

"Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish." John Quincy Adams