Day 12 - Jan 25

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Good morning. Happy Monday. Yick. This morning I am grateful I found MFP 85 days ago. What a difference it has made in my life in such a short time. :)

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Where did everyone go? lol.
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I am here! I wanted to check up on the last two days post. I too am blessed to have a supportive husband. I watch an episode of My 600 lb of life, and this lady had a husband who was not only not supportive but wanted her to stay fat because if not he would not find her attractive. Yeah, she kicked him to the curb.

I was thinking of doing a separate post where we can on our own update our weight and set weekly personal goals. What do you think? I don't want to overstep.
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have managed to stick to calorie goal today but no add on exercise other than the usual dog walk...maybe he get an extra one later :)
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hay there. Looks like it's just us three today. I stayed within calories so far. I am grateful for the sun rising just as i leave for work. So pretty. I like the idea of personal goals too
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed in and have not gained! Lol I recently got off some medication and was certain I'd start gaining almost immediately but have kept off what I've shed so far. Need to work on getting more cardio.
  • lovecraftiana
    lovecraftiana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have slept well, did study course work. Stayed within calorie goal and exercised second day in a row (which is tough for me). I am grateful for that - for opportunity to study at uni at last and to watch after myself by eating delicious healthy food and being able to exercise.
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Had a nice, long chat with my mom... Today, I am grateful for oncologists, and the wonders of modern medicine!