Today's workout - tell us about your workout

Options
sutibo
sutibo Posts: 71 Member
So let's have a thread about people's workouts. Tell us your plan for today, what your workout is, what your goals are. Brag about your achievements, your frustrations. No judging here, just support and advice.

Replies

• sutibo
    Options
    Me first, today is a London day for me so that means a 30 minute walk to the office and the same at the end of the day. I then do a 30min walk with the dog when I get home.
    Tonight I'm going to put my trainers on and try to jog with the dog (he normally jumps on me when this happens as he's all confused and excited about what I'm doing).
  • ErinKay_RN
    ErinKay_RN Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 21 of my 30 day shred. After I drop my kids off at school I'll do level 2 this a.m. Not sure what I'm going to do at the end of my 30 days. I'm thinking of one of the beach body programs like p90x or T25.
  • SKalltheway
    SKalltheway Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I did P90X3 Yoga. Im gearing up to do a full 90 days of the original P90X starting on February 1st... bit nervous - its a big commitment but I now that my kids are a bit older and sleeping a bit more regular I think I can commit!
  • Back4Good2016
    Back4Good2016 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Been out of action for 2 days because of my cold but I'm planning a walk tonight until I burn 1000 calories. Depends if I start coughing too much though, if not I'll do what's comfortable for me.
  • sutibo
    Options
    I used to do some of the P90X workouts, yoga and the ab one used to kill me. Pylometrics was the only one I actually enjoyed. Anyone who does those has my respect.
  • Dibben9
    Dibben9 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Never heard of those... May give them a look!
  • SusanLR9
    SusanLR9 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just walking for me today, 13,000 steps so far. 4,000 to go. Tomorrow I go to the gym to work out with weights.
  • sutibo
    Options
    Dibben9 wrote: »
    Never heard of those... May give them a look!

Pylometrics is basically jumping about. It was one of the p90x workout videos I had a few years ago.