Checking In

Options
SoosannahK
SoosannahK Posts: 238 Member
Just wanted to pop by and say hello to everyone and let you know I haven't jumped ship. I just needed a break from the interwebz. I have been reading some books I needed to return to the library and working on my genealogy stuff. Then there is house work, regular work and cooking. Feeling very productive. Food is going well except for my Chinese carbapalooza I had on Saturday. Now carrying around 4lbs of bloat but it was worth it. Was back on track yesterday. I'm just gonna call Saturday a carb loading day and hopefully it'll shock my system a bit. After working for 30+ hrs straight in the snow and ice I wanted some Chinese food and I didn't want to cook when I finally made it home.

Hope everyone has a great week and everyone in the path of this past weekends snow is warm and safe. Hi to all the new people. I'll be back to posting soon.

Replies

• lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you are still around. Come back when you are ready. I have taken several internet breaks in my life. Most of the time for very good reason.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Good to see you!