Day 13 - Jan 26

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Mornin'.
Grateful for the weather getting warmer now - makes heading out in the dark for my morning walk less of a challenge. Two workouts planned today - including back physio. Hello calories deficit!!

Replies

• SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Youngest has had a relapse of the cold that made her miss some school last week... Today, I am grateful that I am self-employed, and working from home!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Hi 'sta' (Stacey?) - I remember when one of my kids was sick. Awful. Glad you are at home, too!
    Good workout day but bad (lol) wine day... !
    G'night!
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I was able to go horseback riding and that I find it burns more calories than I remember. I now have 500 calories to spend on a yummy treat. :)

@SeriouslySta hope your LO is better soon. My daughter is asthmatic and a cold is always a drama and a lot of time of school.
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hope your youngest feels better soon Sta. Two workouts Karen? I am not sure there is enough wine! Bubaluboo I hope you had a really tasty treat.
    I went for an early morning swim and am grateful I stayed within calories. Till tomorrow
  • lovecraftiana
    lovecraftiana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @SeriouslySta I praise self-employment every day :-) Hope your daughter feels better soon. @bubaluboo horse riding sounds like a lot of fun. @helensingssongs I wish I can swim too, need to learn this thing at last.
    I am grateful that today I had a quiet day and was able to contemplate and envision my future and do some planning for years to come.
  • amymorrison11
    amymorrison11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Grateful I can move to lose some weight and just feel better.
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Today was a not so good day. I binged ate earlier today and then afterwards I felt too sick to do anything.

So needless to say I am grateful that tomorrow is another day. :(