The spreadsheet is here!

Options
RedVelvette
RedVelvette Posts: 213 Member
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PSt_6eVDVqG6VsE_KW1n94ja0nXUFpBsSd81aoclh_Q/edit?usp=sharing

I created a google doc with the spreadsheet. Included are two tabs, one that is "tally" which will help you track each week, and the other includes instructions for the challenge. Please let me know if you have a problem downloading the spreadsheet from the link.

Replies

• janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    opened fine for me :). Thanks for doing this!
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I was abled to open up the spreadsheets. I have a question, should row A Column 1 be Monday instead of Sunday?
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    Good question! We should weigh in on Sundays since that's the day that we give our weekly totals to our team leaders. I will need time to gather the totals to announce the weekly "winners" on Monday. If we waited for everyone to weigh in on Mondays, it would push everything back one day and then it gets confusing. My goal is to keep everything as simple as possible. :-)
    So, to clarify, we weigh in on Sunday (any time of day but keep it consistent each week), and tally our points for the week by Sunday night (8PM PST). Submit to our team leaders who send the info to me for the weekly announcements on Monday.
    Hopefully this makes sense?!
  • isnijo
    isnijo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sorry, can't find the spreadsheet. Have found the 'what you need to know page'. Thanks isnijo
  • FABRICWOMAN
    Options
    unable to print off or add my weight in. Will contact Yellow Leader to see if she is adding all
    the data in to turn in.
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    If the instructions tab comes up when you open the document, click on the "tally" tab at the bottom of the page. From there you should see the spreadsheet. If it still doesn't work for you, send me a message and I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.

If you can't print from the Google doc, you should be able to if you download the file to your computer.
    You can do so by clicking on "file", "download as". If you have Excel, this would be the best choice as you would then be able to use the formulas that were created. Once downloaded, you should be able to print.

I hope this helps!!
  • FABRICWOMAN
    Options
    You're wonderful, I was even able to follow your instructions. Last question for now is on the spread sheet under 10 pts. at the bottom, what is the rest of the sentence about the bonus for 3,500+ total. Total what. Apparently there is more descriptive language in this row.