Blue Team

RedVelvette
RedVelvette Posts: 213 Member
If you love BLUE, join this team!

"Blue is the overwhelming “favorite color.” Blue is seen as trustworthy, dependable, and committed. Blue is the least “gender specific” color, having equal appeal to both men and women. The color of ocean and sky, blue is perceived as a constant in our lives. As the collective color of the spirit, it invokes rest and can cause the body to produce chemicals that are calming. However, not all blues are serene and sedate. Electric or brilliant blues become dynamic and dramatic — an engaging color that expresses exhilaration. Some shades or the overuse of blue may come across as cold or uncaring. Indigo, a deeper blue, symbolizes a mystical borderland of wisdom, self-mastery, and spiritual realization. While blue is the color of communication with others, indigo turns the blue inward to increase personal thought, profound insights, and instant understandings.

HOW THE COLOR BLUE EFFECTS US PHYSICALLY
Calms and sedates
Cools
Aids intuition"

Replies

• thenewamanda22
    thenewamanda22 Posts: 1 Member
    woo hoo for team blue!
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    I'm in for the Blue team!
  • RedVelvette
    Team BLUE: Don't forget to choose a team leader tonight!

Also, if you think 2 is too small of a team, then we may need to combine you with another one (unless more people join soon). But it's totally up to you. Maybe going at it as a pair or small team could be extra motivation (harder to get "lost" in the crowd).
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    edited February 2016
    Do you want to merge with another team @thenewamanda22 ?
  • GaPeachezB
    GaPeachezB Posts: 2 Member
    Morning, I'm fine with any team; I didn't chose one in the beginning of the challenge. I'm playing catch up.
  • RedVelvette
    @GaPeachezB , blue team is not active. If you want to join an active team, we have Red, Yellow, Green, and Purple.