Day 14 - Jan 27 - Almost halfway through!!!

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Mornin' Ladies,
Am grateful my overindulgence in wine last night (Gewurztraminer) did not result in any upheaval on the scale this morning, lol!!
Bad news - no workout today planned - have to take my husband to the airport!
Good news - while he is away for two weeks I plan to seriously climb on the wagon!!

Replies

• bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for a day off work...even if it is to clean the house. Still plenty of exercise there!
    Must be sad to see your husband off for so long @KareninLux . My husband travels quite a lot but it's always shorter trips.
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I didn't check in yesterday. Fell off wagon... Back on it today though.
    Grateful that my cough is nearly gone and hopefull that I will have some proper working internet soon so I can start doing some work out vids online.
    Keep it up everyone.
  • lovecraftiana
    lovecraftiana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am glad I managed to walk today for one hour, and started to have smaller portions, but of more varied foods. I am grateful I have a special person in my life, who knows that I am counting calories and does not mock me. Instead while in shop offers to have fat free cottage cheese so I won't starve till death and can cook low cal veggie stuff and even manage to bake low calorie small portioned cakes for me!
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Today is my One Year Fit-versary!

I've been tracking and logging, now, for 365 days - through 3 months' travel in Europe, health things with the family, trips and travels galore... (Only lost my streak because I was without internet (on a cruise ship) over New Year's.)

I'm looking forward to accomplishing more goals over the next 366 days: I'm excited to see what Year Two will bring!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    SeriouslySta - one year! Congrats!! That is really great!
  • lovecraftiana
    lovecraftiana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @SeriouslySta That's something to be pround of, well done! Very inspiring to read posts like this. I hope you will achieve what you strive for!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Seriouslysta? That's is super cool and as lcanna said very inspiring. Happy anniversary! Thank you for sharing with us. Today I stuck to my guns and refused workmates urging to share the cheese/ meat party board and had a single person mezze platter. And I am so grateful my healthier choice was super yum.
    Stay strong goodwifie we can do this
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Well done @SeriouslySta!
    @goodwifey82 good for you getting straight back to it after a lapse. When you're unwell it's hard to stick with it!
    @helensingssongs stirling will power!
    @lovecraftiana yay for smaller portions and support at home!

I've twisted my ankle...hope it's not going to reduce my calorie burn!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,917 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for even when it was raining, I went out for my evening walk! :)B):)