Love this group!

Options
Love the fact that I am in a group with others on the same path..I was in another group but left due to the non support of my new keto lifestyle. Haters! =-( Anyway thank you Jisatsuhoshi for inviting me! And if anybody wants to add me for support and chatting then please do! =-)

Replies

• eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I agree.
  • kiramaniac
    kiramaniac Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Lots of low-carb haters out in the main forums. Definitely helps to harp e like-minded friends around you.
  • Golightly17
    Golightly17 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    This group is awesome! I like it as a resource and an assurance that I'm on the right path. Welcome!
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Awesome group indeed. Keeps me motivated to see results from everyone.
  • souzan651
    souzan651 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I also love this group, so many people willing to help and share. Just when I thought I was on my own with this mammoth task,
    I decided to introduce myself and ask for help and I found a group of lovely, caring compassionate people. Thank you for being there. :flowerforyou:
  • kholcomb51
    kholcomb51 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've learned volumes from this group, I've been losing consistently, and I feel good.:happy: I hardly bother to go to other forums anymore, other than success stories.
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I used to be so active on bodybuilding.com but the forums were too cluttered and lots of misleading info just to get you to buy from their site...