February Goals Thread

Options
cmchandler74
cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
It's a leap year this year, so that's one extra day to hit all the goals we want to reach in February. List 'em up!

Replies

• cmchandler74
    Options
    It's a rather ambitious one since I'm sitting at a 27 right now, but I'd like to get my BMI down to 25 by the end of the month.

I also want to pick my next 5K and start training to do a 10K by this time next year (if not sooner).

Try to run at least 2 1/2 miles each time I touch a treadmill.
  • happyjoyousfree1
    happyjoyousfree1 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This month will be life changing for me. Surgery on the 10, and by months end I will be healing and on my way to a new way of eating for the rest of my life.
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    The new years, the rather craptastic weather, and being in a new relationship has been challenging.

*This month I would like to see my weight at 165. 7 pounds might be an over-reach, now that I've hit the big slowdown.
    *Continue making the right (or at least the minimally *kitten*) choices when it comes to food. This will be hard, as I'm going to be on a cruise ship at the end of the month.
    *Keep up with the weight training, and do more of it.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I have...

1. Continue my "give more, do more" personal challenge. I'm finishing January 3 days early, so the next 3 days are gravy. I don't have final numbers yet, but they'll be good.

2. I'd like to get down to 153.25lbs by the end of February. That'll mean I've lost 50% of my mass since my highest weight. I'm down to 1lb per week, so we'll see if I can pull off 4.5lbs in 4 weeks!

3. Do a 3mi run every single day of the month. This one is so iffy, since I had surgery today (stitches out 2/11) and then again on 2/22. But I'm damn sure gonna try!
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    1) Focus on more strength and core exercises each week.
    2) Reach fitbit steps target each day.
    3) DRINK MORE WATER!
    4) Lose 5kg by end of Feb.
  • cmchandler74
    Options
    boncharlie wrote: »
    1) Focus on more strength and core exercises each week.

Ooooh, yes. Me too. My core is in PITIFUL shape, enough so that I can't even hold a plank for a full minute. I definitely want to work on this as well.

@ki4eld, surgery? Hope all is well.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    @ki4eld, surgery? Hope all is well.

Had a few skin cancers removed. The one on my back was stage 2, so that excision went through to the muscle. But they got it all. The stitches are seriously eating into my workouts!

These were my numbers for January...

nluhacunvrzx.jpg

Not too shabby, but I can do better in February!