Getting to know everyone!

Options
13»

Replies

• gaylewoodruff321
    gaylewoodruff321 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    2dogzrule wrote: »
    Welcome all new,I am in my second week. I really like the containers it keeps it simple for me. I found this morning was a bit easier on my Full boy cardio fix. Water gets easier for me with lemon in it and if I don't let myself have anything but coffee or tea.
    Let's go do this together.
    Buddy up not sure how to get us tracking together.

Are you working with a coach? We can help with all that and more to keep you focused and on track.

Yes I have one they track on FB I choose not to boar all my other friends with the details. If you feel I am not on track perhaps I am in the wrong group.Not sure what I said to make you think that? I am not struggling at all was wanting a community to share and help motivate others.
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    2dogzrule wrote: »
    Welcome all new,I am in my second week. I really like the containers it keeps it simple for me. I found this morning was a bit easier on my Full boy cardio fix. Water gets easier for me with lemon in it and if I don't let myself have anything but coffee or tea.
    Let's go do this together.
    Buddy up not sure how to get us tracking together.

Are you working with a coach? We can help with all that and more to keep you focused and on track.

Yes I have one they track on FB I choose not to boar all my other friends with the details. If you feel I am not on track perhaps I am in the wrong group.Not sure what I said to make you think that? I am not struggling at all was wanting a community to share and help motivate others.

No, I wasn't feeling that you are on the wrong track or struggling, just thought I would ask if you have a coach to help. All groups do it differently. Mine has closed Facebook groups that are private so we don't bore the masses with our daily details. :)

• LWesselink
    LWesselink Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi ,my name is Lori,I am planning to start 21 day fix on Monday and just started doing light 15-25 minute workouts yesterday to slowly prepare my body.Over the past year and a half due to hormones going wonky (premenopause) I have put on 15 lbs and with my shift work ,hot flashes etc., feel like I'm falling apart.I just turned 45 yrs this month and am determined not to let this new phase of womanhood make me feel negative about my body image and mental well being.So, in an effort to make changes, trying to commit to the 30 minutes or more daily of exercise,plus control my eating-really hoping the 21 day fix is a step in the right direction.
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Ariel I'm 25 with a 3 month old. I want loose about 50lbs. I'm on day 3 and I'm already feeling so much pain but I enjoy the workouts lol