Day 17!!

Options
k4tie82
k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
Alrighty girls... How are we doing?! I haven't heard from some of you for awhile... Are we all still on track or are we sliding a bit?

Replies

• k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    And boys... Sorry!
  • shelleesjourney154
    shelleesjourney154 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did better today. The struggle is so hard :( I always have quit at the point where I feel like I can't do this, it's too hard...all the excuses I come with to let myself stop....but my health is worsening and I want to live...so I am praying hard and trying to push through the feelings that want to take over. Good grief it seems so stupid that food can be so powerful :(
  • AngelaAngiePena
    AngelaAngiePena Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm back to my busy schedule. I had 5 classes back to back yesterday and I did not get a chance to eat a snack until 4pm. I know that is not good for me because all I had eaten before that was a turkey sandwich at 5am. I am going o have to find away to get enough nutrients and calories in on Monday and Wednesday which are my busiest days. My other goal is to get at least 3 days of exercise a week.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Ughzzzz so I'm sticking to my program well...but I've only lost 1.6lbs since the new year. I'm still less than a pound from my first goal weight which I hit at the end of October. Basically I've been stuck for 4 months. I'll weigh in this weekend and see where I'm at. I really will need to switch things up again very soon.

Any advice is appreciate friends! Thanks!
  • AngelaAngiePena
    AngelaAngiePena Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What is your current program like? I think switching up your routine might be a good idea. I know some people find it helpful to calorie cycle as well or even carb cycle. For example, the days you work out your calories could be 1800 and the days you do not work out your calories could be 1500. You could do more research into it but it keeps your body from getting into a set routine.
  • SavannahCSS
    SavannahCSS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I had a terrible start to the year only lost 3 out of 10 lbs and haven't done much on forums this year but changing that now :) never too late. Good luck everyone x