Day 16 - 29 Jan

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Good morning, Ladies,
Celebrating 90 days of logging into MFP and steady weight loss. AND grateful it is Friday!!
Have a great day!

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,928 Member
    Options
    The pound that keeps coming and going is finally gone, yessssss! I'm only 8 pounds from my highest maintence weight, yessss! Consistency is the key for me!!!!! My goal of hitting my maintence weight by March is slowing approaching, <3<3
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    I too am grateful that it's Friday. Well done @KareninLux for consistent logging and hooray for ditching that sticky pound for good @GrandmaJackie. I doubt that I will hit the valentine deadline but at least I'm headed the right way...5lb from my top maintenance weight.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Wow - @bubaluboo and @GrandmaJackie - so close to maintenance... I have at least 20 more lbs. Not even dreaming of maintenance yet - still keeping my eye on that 1200 calorie bubble! Good work ladies!!
  • lovecraftiana
    lovecraftiana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing job everybody! I am glad that my jeans steadily becoming more roomy every week.
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You guys are all inspirational success stories. I am a member of the 100 + club but I have made the desicion to leave it and I am grateful for the support on MFP