Day 16 - 30 Jan

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Grateful for quiet mornings with classical music and a good coffee. Planning on a lot of walking today!

Replies

• goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Going to check in early today. Have a busy one planned.
    Weighed in today, bit gutted fell 1lb short of my first stone but it will come
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Just realized I should have put Day 17 - 30 Jan... duh... must have been before my coffee, lol.

Goodwifey82 - don't be discouraged. I weigh myself every morning and so the fluctuations are driving me less and less crazy as I get on with this plan. This morning, I was .8 lbs up from yesterday but based on what I am eating I know that is just water weight... doesn't freak me out any more.
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That is why I do not weigh everyday it will blow my mind. Lol.
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    But it can be so hard to resist the scales! Today
    I stood firm for a comprise and am grateful I found the strength to do so.
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a quiet day with my family and a cute dog to take for walks. Ate well today but the scale is holding out for another whoosh!
  • lovecraftiana
    lovecraftiana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for low calorie pizzas :-) Had one today, totally guilt-free, plus added bonus of elliptical training thanks to outdoor parks' gym.
    Scales are pain, but I do not own any, I find measure tape more cheerful and positive, although if not reached too often.