FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
8f25202876fbb81359701707e19c82ef.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    ^background soothes me

Basically a nasty headache today. Did some errands. Having a hard time keeping to the structure that keeps my calves from hurting, but I do think I have more control. Fingers crossed this headache leaves me, it's hard to think and to function like this.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    You really are getting hit with junk this month, hope your better soon!

Did long walk on beach today, not quite this color, lol, my beach a cold beach...

Doing a fund raiser tonight Funk the Vote with Funk Music.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Val that's awesome about only being up a couple pounds! Any problems getting back to logging as of Thursday? Have your blisters all healed up from your marathon?

Marla glad the bench turned out & your husband only had minor ego issues about it. Your taxes sound like a mess!

Sherry I hope you've figured out a solution to your calves!

The past few days I was stressed and PMSing so I was crabby and ate junk food. Got my depo shot Thursday and as of this morning I finally don't feel like a hormonal mess anymore. Back to logging too, and making better food choices. I put chicken & sweet potatoes in the crockpot this morning that I'll eat with veggies for dinner. Had a chicken wrap with veggies for lunch. A lot of chicken but I had bought a bigger pack of boneless skinless breasts on sale & wanted to get them cooked.

My cold still won't completely die but it gets a little better every day.

We had freezing rain that turned to snow last night, then this morning the sun came out & the temp got above 40°F for the first time in a long time. November maybe? The weather was beautiful on my run but they didn't plow the roads so it was wet & slushy & sloppy. I've been home for 4 hours and my feet still have that sensation of being cold & wet, even in my fuzzy socks. I ate lunch, took a nap, and woke up with a headache. I probably haven't had enough to drink today and that's one of my triggers so I should drink more and see if that helps.