Day 18 (!) - 31 Jan

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Good (rainy) morning ladies,
Heading out for our weekly swim this morning with my daughter. Grateful to have such a great relationship with her.

Replies

• helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hay there. Today I gave in but Not as badly as I have in the past and I am grateful tomorrow is another day.
    Hope you had a good swim kareninlux.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Hi Helen,
    Yes - 30 minutes. 10 laps. Next week we will try to do more! And stayed in my cal limit today despite making my mom's uber-yummy chocolate cake - I didn't even lick the spoon!
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Today's has been great ...but also not great! I did Pilates and a little aerobic exercise with my daughter but also ate way way over goal! I too am grateful for my lovely daughter :)@KareninLux chocolate cake was my downfall today ha ha
  • lovecraftiana
    lovecraftiana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Had a great 2 hour chat with my parents. I am grateful my mum and dad narrowly escaped car accident. Nearly went into rues, then on the oncomng traffic and finally nearly hitted the ditch. Happy both wildlife and mines survived without any trauma. Proud of my dad's driving skills. Despite windy late evening (almost midnight) went for a jog and did some weights in outdoor gym too.

• bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Sounds scary for your parents @lovecraftiana. Well done for getting out there in the wind!