keto/LCHF friends with open diaries

Options
2»

Replies

• sault_girl
    sault_girl Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to add more friends. Seems like many have dropped off the planet in the last week or so.
  • miche173
    miche173 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me (any of you here:). My diary is open, and I'm always looking for new ideas--mine are a bit boring sometimes.
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    open diary... feel free to ad
  • ali59oc
    ali59oc Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm back logging again! Find it keeps me more honest :) Feel free to add me (anyone!), my diary is open.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I've been logging again to hold myself accountable. I'm always open to new friends too!
  • doodleswithpencils
    Options
    Add me anyone. I'm new and need low carb friendly friends. I log daily and my diary is open to friends (I believe. If not, someone let me know, I don't know what I'm doing.)
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    My present MFP friends aren't very encouraging lately but I always try to "like" or "comment" , diary is open so ADD away - in the spirit of honesty I have a lot of food allergies and intolerances but do try to log accurately. Am 10 pounds from goal and hoping to stay with LC this time around.....
  • mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Only been at it a week, but I log everything and have an open diary, feel free to add.
  • leanlicorice
    leanlicorice Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Restarting MFP and daily logging as of today. I lost 50lbs but became very unwell and struggled with intense cravings - low and behold I was eating far too many quick digesting carbs. Stopped logging to search for a solution to lose remaining 50lbs and here I am! Been following paleo then keto for the last two months and although not hungry, I am frequently skirmishing with cravings and carb binges. My hope is daily logging will make me honest and focused again to be successful. I love cooking and have an open diary. Anyone can add me.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I log faithfully and my diary is open, but I am on a special diet, so my portions are off. The meals are still there and I'm happy to share recipes, if something I've logged interests you.
  • reaperteddy
    reaperteddy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more keto friends and have an open diary - although its a bit weird this week because I'm sick. Add away!