This is freaking hilarious!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lillith32
    Lillith32 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person who didn't find this funny? I don't see real wit, only snark and sarcasm. The writer (admittedly) half-assed a diet without researching it properly, then spent an article badmouthing the whole diet, because life without carbs is so HARD (and she, apparently, can't cook). And, of course, the overwhelming part of the comments under the article was a Greek chorus of clapping seals, braying the 'everything in moderation' mantra. I am almost sad for the few commenters who wanted to try paleo or low carb and now will not because of that article.
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @Lillith32 it definitely wasn't the snark and sarcasm that I found amusing, it was the ignorance that tickled me... you just have to laugh at it (or in my case, make fun of it). :smile:
  • ShootingStar72
    ShootingStar72 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Her reaction to the cookies remind me of a microwave chocolate mug cake I once made... it was pretty bad! But I added HWC on top and it was much better. Maybe she could dip the cookies in HWC? I thought the article was funny, sad but funny...
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Well the site does have sugar in the title! I guess we have all struggled with carb addiction!