C10K, W5, D1

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
Hi, Folks:

Like a dope, I left my cell phone in my car, which is parked 2 miles from my office; therefore, I am unable to post today's workout. I have asked Dave to step in, but anyone who would like to post it on this thread is more than welcome!

Thanks for the help!

Dee

Replies

• d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    Using Dee's format, here's your workout for today:

W5, D1

5-minute warm-up

*Jog 5 minutes
    *Walk 3 minutes
    *Jog 5 minutes
    *Walk 3 minutes
    *Jog 5 minutes

5-minute cool down.

Good luck!
  • d_thomas02
    edited February 2016
    Options
    F22 triad apps W2D1 complete (used padded gloves and push-up bars to keep weight off stitches), 10K app W5D1 complete. Week 5 is a monster all on its own and first run after operation on hands so no extra sprints today. 56 minutes total, 42 active minutes, 561 cals, 4,206 steps. peak HR 177 bpm.

"We don't develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity."
    Barbara de Angelis
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    d_thomas02 wrote: »
    F22 triad apps W2D1 complete (used padded gloves and push-up bars to keep weight off stitches), 10K app W5D1 complete. Week 5 is a monster all on its own and first run after operation on hands so no extra sprints today. 56 minutes total, 42 active minutes, 561 cals, 4,206 steps. peak HR 177 bpm.

"We don't develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity."
    Barbara de Angelis

You don't stop! You are a workout MACHINE! #DaveISBeastMode
  • d_thomas02
    Options
    [blushes]
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Just finished W5 D1! It's so far my favorite! I thought it was going to kill me but it was awesome. I felt like it went by a lot faster than the others.
  • d_thomas02
    Options
    If you liked W5D1, you're gonna love W5D2. ;)
  • junebb
    junebb Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just finished W5 D1! It's so far my favorite! I thought it was going to kill me but it was awesome. I felt like it went by a lot faster than the others.

That's great! And you are giving me hope that I can get through it. :) Tomorrow is my zumba day, so I will start wk5 on Thursday.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    Just for the record, I HATED W5, D1...and, I am sure I will hate D2, too. :)
  • junebb
    junebb Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Got through w5 d1 this morning, and loved it too @determined24girl ! I felt great- I thought I might be too sore from yesterday's zumba (she had us doing a LOT of squats!) but I was okay. I was even able to focus on my form for each 5 min run. I'm actually looking forward to d2. :)

I think I liked it more than w4 because of the longer rests between every run. W4 was hard because the shorter run had a shorter recovery before you jumped into the 5 min run.

@DeeDiddyGee maybe by d2 or 3 it will get easier? I did w4 5 times, because the first 2 were so difficult that I couldn't get through the last 5 min, so I wasn't ready to move on.