Are you a Carrot, Egg, or Coffee Bean?

auntstephie321
auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
My boss shared this with me today. Of course before I read it, I said I was a coffee bean, based on my fondness of BPC. I felt my choice did hold true, though there's a little bit of egg going on there too :)

Wanted to share it with you all, in case you hadn't seen if before.

http://www.alanwongs.com/blog/are-you-carrot-egg-or-coffee-bean

Replies

• anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    I'm probably a combo of all depending on the situation but I'd like to be coffee. haha
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    This is beautiful. I like to think I'm a coffee bean....
  • auntstephie321
    I think we all probably have a mix of all three. I've learned through the years to try to be more like the coffee, easier said than done. I like thinking about it in this way though because it's a simple reminder that you can change your situation by how you react to it. Its especially helpful for me when I'm having really rough days trying to get back into low carb and keto.
  • Lillith32
    Lillith32 Posts: 483 Member
    Apparently, egg. And I'm ok with that.
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    I'm a carrot, but I'm learning!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    edited February 2016
    Ha, I didn't read it yet, but it immediately made me think of body shapes!
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    I think we all probably have a mix of all three. I've learned through the years to try to be more like the coffee, easier said than done. I like thinking about it in this way though because it's a simple reminder that you can change your situation by how you react to it. Its especially helpful for me when I'm having really rough days trying to get back into low carb and keto.

In all honesty, yeah, I have a bit of all three. It depends on the situation. (Notice I said "I like to think I'm a coffee bean," honest but nice-sounding response.) ;)
  • auntstephie321
    @Mami1976D I know exactly what you mean, on my best days I'm coffee, but most of the time I'm a mix of carrot and egg.
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    A mixture, probably egg, then coffee bean, then carrot. I have a tendency to 'turtle', withdraw and put up walls to help myself. Sometimes the coffee though.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Coffee bean with momments where i go orange or white :)