Day 22 - 3 Feb

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Good morning, Hoping to get at lease a half of my normal walking-commute in today. Grateful today is humpday!

Replies

• helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Happy hump day! It's been fun but too hectic in for the last couple of weeks. And it carries on till the weekend when the usual routine is restored. For some reason I am always super busy post Christmas But today is the day to take a breath and I am really grateful for it.
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm not lost. Well my Internet has been lost. Lol... I have had a few lazy days food wise. So today I have walked the dog, I will be going on the weights later and maybe a little leslie sansone ro make up for it. I have had a good lunch too.
    I am 2 lbs from my challenge goal..... Let's do this.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,912 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday to everyone, :) I'm thank for for getting to watch my grand kids grow up. Also, I'm thank for MFP because this site has changed my life, I've became a runner and living a healthy life, :)
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Grateful that work is expanding and we're moving into bigger premises. Grateful that lunch wasn't as many calories as I thought and I'll be able to stay in goal. Day 2 of the plank challenge today...still to be done but a 20s plank is not too daunting.