Last binge before going low carb

Options
This past Sunday I had my last binge before starting my new way of eating. Granted this was probably the end of a super bingy month since new years. I'm definitely feeling the sugar craving. I've been good so far but pretty grouchy. Wish me luck. Definitely will need support. Feel free to add me. :smile:

Replies

• serrano2886
    serrano2886 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Stay focused! I love carbs,I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to it, and I'm on my 4th say on ketogenic diet....so far so good, definitely still struggle with not picking up a cookie or eating bread, but feeling good about myself tastes better than any cookie, at least that's what I tell myself. it helps to talk to like minded people with similar goals...let's me know I'm not alone..we could do it!
  • ambergem1969
    ambergem1969 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm abut late to the party but if you are looking for lots of great low carb advice the low carvers daily forum group here on ndp is great - if you aren't already there :)

Good luck! Low carbing can really help with the physical cravings. One extra advantage when you are dealing with emotional eating.
  • LHWhite903
    LHWhite903 Posts: 208 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It's all about what's best for you, low-carb or high-carb. If low-carb is for you lot, then I wish you the best. You can give me the rest of the fruit you don't want and I'll use it in my salads.
  • heyjude2014j
    heyjude2014j Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'll keep the berries, tomatoes, avocado and watermelon - @LHWhite903 then you can have the rest ;)
  • LHWhite903
    LHWhite903 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :smiley: I think I'll start with these peaches!