Looking for a babysitter/health coach/accountability

Options
vazquezmom7
vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
I really want to get really into this WOE. I like the weight loss benefit but I like the health benefits more. I am 35, about 30 lbs away from my goal weight, there are diabetes in my family and lately I've been in a fog. With seven kids to raise I want to be here for them and in a good happy mood.
So here is my situation and here is my plea. I am looking for someone to be my accountability friend. Someone who will send me a message if I am MIA (usually binging in Carbland), see my food diary and tell me if something looks off. I know this is a lot to ask for but I feel that I need it. Any baby sitters out there??

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I can "babysit" you part time. lol
    Only one rule if you accept though. You have to be ok with some tough love.
    I'm not a "my way is the only right way" person, so that's not how I mean it. More of a "What's up with not logging? Get on it sister! And I don't wanna hear no excuses!"
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've read your posts before, besides being very educational, they are straight to the point. If you want to send me a message on my to dos, I'll get on board. Thanks. I know you are helping your daughter and I think your dad if I remember correctly, so I know you have your hands full.