February 3rd Weigh In: How did you do?

Options
JMarcella57
JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
Spent a week out of town. Did well for the first part or the trip, but not the last couple of days of the trip. I'm back to losing and hope to at least be back to where I was by the end of this week. While I will not make my February 14th goal, I do hope to reach the goal by month-end. It's nice to be in a place now where a bump in the road is just that - a bump and not a long detour!

Replies

• Fiftyshadesofweight
    Options
    Yes. I'm not where I would have liked to have been, but it has helped shift my thinking. So yeah, just bumps in the road, not the end of the world if the scale doesn't move as much as I expect it to. Still trying, I'm finding that I'm not yo yoing like I did before I started. I am aiming four a few more pounds lost before the 15.

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Two weigh-ins left to post some better numbers! Back to basics for me.
    1. Log daily
    2. Sleep 7-8 hours each night
    3. Avoid highly processed foods
    Simple but effective.
  • Menix8
    Menix8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Eeek, I missed this thread last week!

I technically dropped .8 lbs this weigh-in, and am trying not to get discouraged with my average loss of about .5 a week. That's quite a bit slower than I would have wanted, and I'm trying to just stay positive about the fact that I'm losing at all. I COULD do more, but I don't really want to cut my calories until I hit 10 lbs lost, and I dislike relying on cardio because I know I won't be able to keep it up for the rest of my life. Maybe I'll have to throw in one cardio session a week, just to see if that helps move things alone.

1. Still logging EVERYTHING to the best of my ability
    2. Drink plenty of water
    3. Get in those three workouts a week