So I broke my knee

Options
Tore my meniscus. Heading into surgery soonish I hope. I'm really bummed out. I can't do anything exercise wise right now, unless you count flapping my arms around. looking at 6-8 weeks recovery time.

I'm torn between wanting to eat my feelings and being hyper vigilant about my diet b/c it's all I can do.

Womp. womp womp womp. :'( someone invent healthy brownies please and thanks.

Replies

• marsdahl
    marsdahl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh no! That sucks, I'm so sorry. I was having knee problems a few weeks ago and feared it might be my meniscus, but turned out was just some tendonitis and a strained quad.

You'll be back at it before you know it. I'd say keep going on your diet and you'll feel better about the whole deal! And if you really wanted to flap your arms for a while, I suppose you could...

Keep your chin up! I'll get back to you about that brownie recipe....
  • lmitchellf
    lmitchellf Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Tore my meniscus. Heading into surgery soonish I hope. I'm really bummed out. I can't do anything exercise wise right now, unless you count flapping my arms around. looking at 6-8 weeks recovery time.

I'm torn between wanting to eat my feelings and being hyper vigilant about my diet b/c it's all I can do.

Womp. womp womp womp. :'( someone invent healthy brownies please and thanks.

Oh god, I'm so sorry!!! Focus on your diet, and it'll help keep your morale up! You can make it through this and just make sure you take care of your body!