my struggles with losing weight with bad health.

Options
2»

Replies

• LottieStanley
    LottieStanley Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yes I heard the peanut butter works great. I hate mice too!

I hope you listen to your body, I have had sparatic back pain with spasms. It hurts so bad I don't want to move. Plus now I'm dealing with knee pain. You must have a high threshold for pain. Even if you do take care of yourself please!
  • nbbaby
    nbbaby Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I am having a hard time between my health, my husband, and my eating. It feels like my world is falling so deep I'm not sure how to come back from it. I don't want to bring anyone down, that's why I've tried to stay off here....
    I wish you all luck with your own journey's. I will continue to try to climb back. Mend my broken heart and soul. (Not sure how to do that). My mind won't stop thinking right now, so it's hard to stay on track. Eating to much seems to be my last concern right now. I will try to still log on here daily. I just don't think I should talk on here for a while, I have nothing positive to say. I don't think you all want to hear about my problems that don't have anything to do with what I'm eating.
    I would like to thank you all for your words of Encouragement. I have so much to figure out. I am very alone and if I can figure a way to go on I will be back on here. I am sorry for the drama of all this. Take care of Yourselves and good luck with your dieting and exercising. I wish good health to you all.
  • PrimalJillian
    PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I do hope that you find a way to gain some stability in all you're dealing with. And please don't feel like you can't share here. Life stessors are part of our health journey too. Even if we can't directly help, we can at least listen.
  • LottieStanley
    LottieStanley Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Please stay with us. I know I've wrote about my pain, and everyone here is so supportive, and it does help to have a place to vent. I wish I would have been on here when I was eating myself to the highest weight I've ever been.
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Please stay with us nbaby. If you are feeling along you can rely on your mfp family. as jilliancreates say life stressors are all part of our health journey. We are here for you if you want us
  • nbbaby
    Options
    Hello everyone
    I hope your all doing well, I'm sorry I left. I wont do that again. But I made it through it, of course I'm 30 pounds heavier. So I need to do something about that. I just have to watch my Blood Pressure is been through the roof all the time like 158/102 .
    Lots of sweating and breathing hard , chest pains when it goes up.
    I did buy a treadmill, for the days I'm in not to much pain that I can get on it.
    I'm glad to be back to talk to you all.
    I hope your all doing well.
    Take Care
    Sharon
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Walking is great exercise, it's one of my favorites!
  • nbbaby
    Options
    Hello, how is everyone doing lately? Were heading into fall. Not excited for what's next lol. I hate the cold.
    So this summer I started Keto and it's been a game changer. I've lost 22 pounds to date (since July 20) but what's bigger than that is I don't bloat anymore and I dont have any stomach attacks. That's huge. So I'll keep moving forward, I havent started a exercise program yet, for now it's just watching what I eat. I do try to clean the house and kinda spring cleaning on days I'm not hurting to much. How are you all doing?