C10K, W5, D3

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
Hello, Woggers!

Happy snowy Friday if you are in the Northeast or another area that is getting pelted right now!

Can you believe we are at the FINAL workout of Week 5 already. Is it me, or is time flying?

How is everybody holding up?

Here is your workout for today:

W5, D3

5-minute brisk warm-up walk
  • Jog for 20 minutes straight without walking. (I should just make my funeral arrangements now)
5-minute cool down walk

Stay warm, keep safe, and "see" you on Monday.

Dee

Replies

• Diantha21
    Diantha21 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Lol time always flies sadly, I think throwing away all clocks and watches should be a given!! You have bad weather also?? Oh dear its that big one!! I remember it well I kept going back to the last one, but when I did it - it was fine :) I thought what was all the fuss about lol
    Hope you do ok on it :)
  • d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    F22 triad W2D3 complete (padded gloves and push-up bars). Starting to feel the burn from today's 29 push-ups, 33 sit-ups, and 40 squats.

10K app W5D3 complete. First full 20 minute jog of series and a huge psychological mountain for me... huge. (I call her La Montana Del Diablo, and now she is MINE! [Wa-Ha-Ha!!!])

After a 2 minute walk, tried to add my four extra sprints. Had to call it after first sprint with a stitch in my right side.

FitBit Charge HR stats
    67 minutes total,
    41 active minutes,
    627 cals,
    5,095 steps.

15 minutes in peak zone (>160 bpm, peak HR 176 bpm),
    11 minutes in cardio zone (130 - 160),
    35 minutes in fat burn zone (95 - 130),
    and the rest out of zone (<95 bpm).

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome."
    Booker T. Washington