How did your day go?

RamonaMSD
RamonaMSD Posts: 19 Member
I was thinking we could start this to write about our days, how we resisted temptation/or not, did our LO's let us cook that healthy dinner or wake up for the workout, etc. Just sharing our struggles or our victories for the day so that we can encourage or congratulate each other.

Replies

• Today was my worst day of the week. I'm going to have to really watch myself this weekend. Still haven't found time to workout but I'm hoping I can soon.
  • My dh came home (he was away at work for 5 weeks) and we went out to a Mexican restaurant. I got spinach quesadillas and ate 2/3 of the plate. I also got water because I don't usually drink soda. It was delicious but hard to track the calories when there is no barcode to just scan! I love the restaurants that actually have their nutritional stuff available.
  • fpiesmom
    fpiesmom Posts: 12 Member
    I have been trying to eat more veggies to fill me up. I'm hungry all the time. Now I feel bloated and farty. Because I'm ebf Bennett hasn't been his happy self either with his little farty belly too.
  • RamonaMSD
    fpiesmom wrote: »
    I have been trying to eat more veggies to fill me up. I'm hungry all the time. Now I feel bloated and farty. Because I'm ebf Bennett hasn't been his happy self either with his little farty belly too.

I had exactly the same problem, made stuffed peppers with cauliflower instead of rice and my baby was gassy all night long! He never has problems, it took me two feedings to figure it out. So I didn't sleep all night, in the morning I was out and about, he was still screaming so I just had to have my coffee fix to feel sane. Ended up having a frappuccinno, and then everything went downhill from there.
    Also I found out I might have to have my second degree tear restitched
  • tma210
    tma210 Posts: 5 Member
    Well I haven't been doing good at all, so I decided to join a "Fit Girls Guide 28 Day Challenge". It's supposed to help get your body used to healthy eating smaller portions. It's an ebook and has a menu, recipes and a workout schedule for 28 days. I'm just going to add more snacks since I am ebf. Hopefully I stick to it and best of all, Dh said he will participate with me.
  • RamonaMSD
    Tma, good luck! Did you start the challenge already? Let us know how it goes.
    I am an emotional wreck, I am scheduled for surgery down there next Friday. My plan was to diet and workout, but I won't be able to do anything physically challenging for a while. My wedding is in August and I need to lose at least 30 pounds to look ok, 50 to look awesome. That won't be happening with diet only, my weight is not changing from 178 no matter what I do! It goes up but not down..
  • fpiesmom
    Is surgery this Friday? Thinking of you.

• RamonaMSD
    Yes. Thank you very much, that means a lot, really!! I haven't been able to focus on dieting and haven't logged my food for the past two days. It wasn't really bad, but I ate a lot of bread lol. Will continue starting Monday, after I recover for a little bit.
  • fpiesmom
    Good luck tomorrow. I haven't logged the past two days either...... I feel grossed out by my body and frustrated. Maybe I'll jump back in on Monday. It's hard balancing food with breastfeeding and being hungry all.the.time.