• Lollieio
    Lollieio Posts: 27 Member
    That was so intense
  • mabear32059
    mabear32059 Posts: 16 Member
    I am glad to see a few guys finally man up
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    That scene where Jessie and her whole family die had me so anxious, I almost didn't want to watch anymore. lol I was clutching the couch cushion.

Do you guys think that the Wolf was actually changing?
  • ziggy2006
    ziggy2006 Posts: 255 Member
    There really wasn't enough time to develop Wolfie's character deeply enough to know with certainty. He showed himself to be quite manipulative, so I lean toward the idea that he was still acting in what he believed to be his own best interest. Given more time to be influenced by people of stronger character, perhaps he could have changed. Alas, that opportunity was not in the cards for Wolfie.
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    ziggy2006 wrote: »
    There really wasn't enough time to develop Wolfie's character deeply enough to know with certainty. He showed himself to be quite manipulative, so I lean toward the idea that he was still acting in what he believed to be his own best interest. Given more time to be influenced by people of stronger character, perhaps he could have changed. Alas, that opportunity was not in the cards for Wolfie.

Well stated!

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    When Negan's men got blown up... was I the only one thinking, "How did Carol get there?" :lol:
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Bye, Jessie! I didin't see that coming!

Right? I had a feeling Sam was going to go. I kept saying "that little boy is going to cause something..." lol

When Ron's gun went off, I just KNEW he hit someone, but when they showed Carl's eye... shooot, didn't see that one coming. lol
  • wpwarrior88
    @tiffanylacourse - I was expecting Rick to lose his hand (like in the GN) when he left the "infirmary." I wonder if they will do that as they have followed through with Carl losing his eye.
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    When Negan's men got blown up... was I the only one thinking, "How did Carol get there?" :lol:

That was awesome! I kept expecting gun shots or something, not the RPG, though! MMMM, sure did like the looks of Daryl's guns :smiley:
  • mabear32059
    mabear32059 Posts: 16 Member
    Omg, I want to know how did sasha and her new bf shoot all those walkers and MISSED Glenn! Glad they did but man...he should be able to strain water...
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Omg, I want to know how did sasha and her new bf shoot all those walkers and MISSED Glenn! Glad they did but man...he should be able to strain water...

That's exactly what my son said last night. I thought Glenn was a goner for a moment, glad he survived to live another day.
  • tiffanylacourse
    MindyBruno wrote: »

That's exactly what my son said last night. I thought Glenn was a goner for a moment, glad he survived to live another day.

Seems as though Glenn has become the invincible man, so to speak. I don't want to see him go, but I'm amazed at what he's lived through.

I also liked his throwback to the first episode when he called Rick 'dumb@$$" over the walkie. ;)
  • wpwarrior88

Seems as though Glenn has become the invincible man, so to speak. I don't want to see him go, but I'm amazed at what he's lived through.

I also liked his throwback to the first episode when he called Rick 'dumb@$$" over the walkie. ;)

Hmm, I missed that remark! I chalked his surviving the onslaught of bullets as TV "armor!"
  • tiffanylacourse

Hmm, I missed that remark! I chalked his surviving the onslaught of bullets as TV "armor!"

You'll have to rewatch and listen for it. I thought it was a cute throwback. So I keep hearing rumors that Daryl will die in the season finale. Any weight to that, you think? lol
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Cindyinpg wrote: »

HAHA!! That is awesome!. I was just thinking, how the hell did all those people not see Darrel kill their friend and pull out a rocket launcher? Was no one paying attention to the back of the truck?
  • Graysondale2015
    Graysondale2015 Posts: 3 Member
    at least in the top 5 of the best episodes ever in the walking dead series!!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,568 Member
    Kind of saw Jessie's family dying. I knew Sam would be the one to start that domino effect. Surprised that Carl got it in the eye, but now he gets a cool eye patch like the Governor! I'm glad Gabriel stepped up and protected Judith and then went out there to fight the walkers. Also loved that Eugene stepped up too.
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member

You'll have to rewatch and listen for it. I thought it was a cute throwback. So I keep hearing rumors that Daryl will die in the season finale. Any weight to that, you think? lol

I've heard and read rumors too about Negan killing Daryl instead of Glenn in the season finale. There's rumor that he was in a car and saw his men get blown up. Also Norman Reedus is starting his own show about travelling on motorcycles I think, so some think he's preparing to leave. I've seen interviews with cast members quoting that when they read the script they were sick to their stomachs and took a long time to get over it. I hope it isn't true but can't imagine what else would make them feel this way. Any other thoughts!!?
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,568 Member
    I know that in the comics, some characters are still alive that have been killed off in the show and vice versa. Norman Reedus's character was someone the tv show writers created, so I guess they can do whatever they'd like. He is so badass though. I hope if he does die, someone else will pick up the crossbow.
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    I was out of my chair pacing when Glenn was cornered. Personally I think the whole scene when Jessie's family died was a bit lame - did absolutely no one see an approaching walker for either her or Sam? At least try to fend some off? Not terribly sad to see them go, 'cept what it'll do to Rick emotionally. Aside from the biker gang, I was expecting more people to die. I'm going to re-watch this episode while anxiously awaiting Negan's arrival.